Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using Eyeye (our ‘Service’) operated by Fability (PTY) LTD (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of our Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Service.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data displayed on this website. It is up to the supplier to ensure their information is accurate. We will try ensure that all data displayed on this website is accurate.
- Payment terms is COD only.
- All goods and external services offered remain the absolute property of Fability (PTY) LTD until full payment has been received and cleared. Additional payment is required for release of external services including but not limited to websites, graphic materials, flyers, posters and advertising aids.
- The customer acknowledges that should any amount not be paid on due date, the full; amount owing by the customer to Fability (PTY) LTD shall immediately become due and payable without any notice of whatsoever nature, notwithstanding that any amount may, as at that date, not yet be due. The customer shall pay interest on all overdue amounts to a compound rate of 4% per annum above the prime overdraft rate charged by Fability (PTY) LTD bankers to the creditor. The customer further agrees that in the event of its default in any respect whatsoever towards Fability (PTY) LTD shall be entitled to place the customer on ‘stop supply’ without any notice notwithstanding that the customer may have placed an order for the supply of goods prior to the stop supply date.
- In the event of Fability (PTY) LTD instructing its attorneys to collect any amounts, all legal fees and collection charges and tracing agents’ fees as between attorney and client shall be borne by the customer and all payments made shall firstly be allocated towards such fees and charges thereafter to interest and finally to capital.
- All products and services are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued. Any service carried out cannot be refunded.
- In the event of a refund, a 20% handling fee will be levied which will exclude banking fees, accounting fees and any fees incurred during the refund process.
- The customer and the surety/ies hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court for all actions which may be instituted against one of all for the recovery of any amounts owing to Fability (PTY) LTD.
- In all cases where delivery is by carrier/courier, the carrier/courier shall be deemed to be the customer’s agent and delivery to such carrier/courier shall be deemed to be delivery to the customer.
- No amendment and/or alteration and/or variation and/or deletion and/or addition and/or cancellation of these terms and conditions, whether consensual or unilateral or bilateral shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the creditor. No agreement, whether consensual or unilateral or bilateral, purporting to obligate Fability (PTY) LTD to sign a written and signed by Fability (PTY) LTD to sign a written agreement to amend, alter, vary, delete, add or cancel these terms and conditions shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by Fability (PTY) LTD or on its behalf which may have induced the customer and/or the surety to sign this document.
- For all purposes under this agreement including giving of any notice, the payment of any amount, the services of any process and for all other purposed arising from this agreement, the customer and the surety/ies hereby choose domicilium citandi et executandi at the physical address of the customer stipulated on the face hereof.
- No relaxation or indulgence granted by Fability (PTY) LTD to the customer and/or the surety/ies shall be deemed to be waiver of any of the rights of Fability (PTY) LTD in terms of this agreement and such relaxation or indulgence shall not be deemed to be a notation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions, please do not use Fability (PTY) LTD services.