What 2018 taught me — 10 Inspiring Life Lessons
- Educate yourself, no one can take your knowledge away from you.
- Dreams are a preview of the future. Never stop dreaming.
- The harder I work the luckier I get. Who cares about recognition. Focus on your goals and crush them.
- Do what you can for other people. Say yes, but only if you are not saying no to yourself.
- Smile and the World smiles at you. Fight and the World fights you.
- You need to be prepared to work harder than others to get where you want to be.
- Keep moving, no matter how slow. Remember ‘The Tortoise and The Hare’.
- KARMA is how you react. Keep your space peaceful, always forgive and let go gracefully.
- Live in the right now this very moment. Don’t get so caught up in planning that you miss out on life.
- Be authentic.
Enjoy life, celebrate your achievements no matter how small – and never be afraid of what’s coming next.